Connecta Pure Baby Carrier - 100% Cotton
This variant is currently sold out
Same technical specifications as the Connecta Solar but just in different fabrics. The Connecta Pure is 100% Cotton and we love it just as much to be lightweight and very soft for your baby.
Connecta 100% Pure collection is a range of Connecta carriers that are made from 100% certified organic cotton. The inner and outer main panel of your Connecta Pure, and the straps, are made only from organically grown and manufactured cotton. No artificial chemicals or pesticides, and without any genetically modified cotton seed or plants. Your Connecta Pure gives you peace of mind that the fabric next to your baby does not contain harmful chemicals.
Connecta Pure – healthier for you, your baby, and the planet.
Fits from newborns to even toddlers. See specifications tab for more details
Available colours: Aubergine (purple) and Vanilla
- suitable for parent-facing carrying on the front or back
- can be used from 7.5-52.5 pounds/3.5-24kg
- easy to use and comfortable for parent and baby
- there's no rigid waistband, so you can have a perfect fit for baby at every stage
- shaped body and wide base supports baby's hips in the ergonomic M position
- integrated hood supports baby's head and protects from the elements and folds down as a pocket
- cross-over straps offer optimum back support for parents
- accessory strap included to fit for newborns, act as a chest strap or handle for your folded carrier
- compact design folds down small
- machine washable at 30'C
- ethically made in the EU
- organic cotton straps and lining on all cotton Connectas
- tested to the relevant BS EN 13209-2:2005 standard for soft structured baby carriers and conform to ASTM f2236-14.
- Panel: 17" tall and 14" wide
- Fits up to 55" waist
- Minimum strap length: 14". Maximum strap length: 38"
Connecta carriers have a 12 month warranty on manufacturing defects, please contact us if you have any questions or suspect your product may be faulty. We will guide you to whom you shall speak with at Connecta.